City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Think the main point here about the home kit is "its fine" – sums it up nicely... fine, but fine is meh, average... it looks ok from a distance, it's when you see the detail it looks poor... but definitely agree about the purple... still looks weird to me!
The away I really like though

True, to be honest based on most of the recent kits 'fine' is about the best I hope for these days!

Do we know when the kit is out ?
It’s usually August but wonder if any delays due to Covid

Predicted chants from opposition supporters when we are struggling to breakdown 12 men in the box next season:

Home shirt
You look shattered, you look shattered, get off the pitch, get off the pitch

Third shirt
You’ve got the COVID, you’ve got the COVID, get some rest, get a test

Away shirt
Eh, that’s not bad, where can I order the snide version for my City-supporting kids?

I don't understand the criticism of the home kit, its fine. Better than the purple on this years one!

The away is smart, pretty inoffensive I would have thought?

The least said about the third the better, but still not as bad as our third kit this season!

Fair enough. Especially the part about the purple on this year’s home kit. Someone should lose their employment over that debacle.

I’ve finally accepted that I will complain to no end about the designs for months as leaks are released. Then by the time the season ends I’ll somehow end up owning all three. Happens every year.

* sigh *

Home kit on sale on the Thurs 16th July.

Citry store re-opens on Friday 10th. Closed on the day of the Bournemouth game then opens again on the 16th with the home kit on sale.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.