African Cup of Nations 2021

Ah the old weather excuse, well if it's good enough for the bent fuckers around the World Cup it's good enough for the bent fuckers around the ACON.

"There's already a 126-page thread on Bluemoon about how the decision is yet another example of the lizard people that run the game trying to help LFC."

Just when I was about to create one...

i have a feeling come the world cup in winter 2022 the players will be fucked just playing international football never mind league football ?? the euro's have to be played next season and qualifying for the world cup then AFCON and copa america ? good luck in fitting all that in with the premier league and champions league/europa league FA cups league cups

i have a feeling come the world cup in winter 2022 the players will be fucked just playing international football never mind league football ?? the euro's have to be played next season and qualifying for the world cup then AFCON and copa america ? good luck in fitting all that in with the premier league and champions league/europa league FA cups league cups

Hopefully the WC is moved from Qatar. That was a farce from the get go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.