Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

How the fuck are they acting like that's a surprising red? He flies into his knee studs up, nowhere near the ball. The lads lucky not to have wrecked his knee
Tyler thinks kicking someone in the face with your studs isn't a red card to be fair so what's a potential leg breaker.

Clear cut red, don't know why it took so long to decide. Easy to tell who Tyler wants to win tonight.

Tyler thinks kicking someone in the face with your studs isn't a red card to be fair so what's a potential leg breaker.
No idea how he's still in a job, not only is he so bias it's physically painful, he's utterly incapable of commentating on a game with the tone that's necessary. The lack of crowd noise has only amplified his complete inability to use the correct tone, you'd have no idea whether a good chance or goal had happened based on his tone. I can tell what's happening better with foreign commetnators just because they get excited when things happen, instead of constantly sounding like someone has pissed in their pint (unless the team he wants to win gets remotely near the other teams goal of course)

Ref goes to monitor to look at red card incident must be only the 2nd or 3rd time they’ve used the fucking thing ..
Who is on VAR? Imagine watching that foul so many times and then saying "Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure. It's a 50/50 choice. I've seen them given. You'd better come over and take a look yourself."

Edit. Then the referee looks at it once and produces a red card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.