Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Haha. Imagine they don’t give it. I think maybe it’s time to put chip sensors or something inside the balls now to tell if the ball touches a hand an ass, crosses the line, etc. If the tech exists.

Fuck me that took an age.

Need you to get booked now Vardy to get a second bet up. Go back to being a dirty cünt

Laughable part was Vardy was still onside even if Perez had been ruled to get a touch on it, lol.

Never used to have anything against Arsenal, but Wenger changed that, stayed there too long and whinged about the changes to the rivalries they had to compete with. A proper decent manager would have stepped up instead of moaning about the likes of us.I think he felt that every club should be run to his ideals, yet he enjoyed the spoils of being one of skys "chosen few" and a fair bit of investment other clubs could only dream of.The only good thing is that he shut the rags up a couple of times, but they can fade into mid table obscurity now and I hope they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.