Free BT Sport's pass for City v Newcastle

On Wednesday for season tkt holders,go to MCFC site.[/QUOTE
thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

Didn’t think pubs were allowed to show football

That is why I said no pubs will be showing it.

Plus is isn't straight forward as Sky have it in writing from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport that sport can be shown providing conditions are met, however this has not come from the Ministry of Housing and Local Government which is in charge of licensing and giving a different steer to the relevant licensing authorities.

Watch this space.

Not sure if it bodes well for these, apply to City filling in your details, which the club already have. Great the email came in a day or 2 - but then you need to apply to BT with your passcode, another email should be sent by 4pm today for a 6pm game.

If it comes I can see them trying to make you open an account. They are also warning you that existing customers should not apply as their normal coverage will be a lot better.

Up and running on my now TV box. No extra details needed just the BT id and password in the email they sent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.