UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the issue isn't it! The whole this is absurd.

I think the whole "not a real city fan" is fucking stupid anyway to be honest, no one should feel the need to justify themselves even if they have been called out, if you're a city fan you're a city fan some idiot on the internet doesn't change that. The insult means nothing and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

If someone wants to call me a rag because I didn't go to Leeds away then all power to them!
Rag.

Just had a look, yep same thread. Can't argue its biased as hell, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong (hopefully it is!).

If it turns out we’re bang to rights, who knows where it will end? I do think that it’s a list of pretty much all the worst case scenarios though and talk of stripping us of our 2012 and 2014 titles is a real stretch. There wasn’t even any FFP in the Premier League in 2012!

That's the issue isn't it! The whole this is absurd.

I think the whole "not a real city fan" is fucking stupid anyway to be honest, no one should feel the need to justify themselves even if they have been called out, if you're a city fan you're a city fan some idiot on the internet doesn't change that. The insult means nothing and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

If someone wants to call me a rag because I didn't go to Leeds away then all power to them!

Depends what you think of as absurd.

It's an outlet for a group of City fans to discuss news, updates, perspectives and opinions on the UEFA FFP Investigation - and as far as I can see, that's what it does.

If you're expecting more than that, I'm sure you'll be disappointed - but that's what discussion forums do. It isn't supposed to be a news outlet, which only updates when there has been a material change or development in the situation.

If you want me to agree that people's opinions are often absurd, then I'm in - but like they say, opinions are like arseholes!

Interesting, if they know and it’s negative I wonder will we see some spinning. Positive news we don’t have to worry about, that will take care of itself.

Interesting news from Belgian press saying KDB would want to be compensated with a wage rise if we’re banned.

They just know a lot of Kev's current contract is weighted against participating in the Champions League.

Irrespective, aside from the verdict, the biggest thing I am looking forward to is Pep's promise to give his views on it.

Dynamite.

I'm certain we have had a positive result.

They just know a lot of Kev's current contract is weighted against participating in the Champions League.

Irrespective, aside from the verdict, the biggest thing I am looking forward to is Pep's promise to give his views on it.

Dynamite.

Why so certain Tolm? The mood and stuff or ?

Dynamite.

Pep: Is very complicated. We played a nice game. Best defence this season. I love Mr. Harris.

As @projectriver said before mate, you can never be 100% sure after a legal battle or before. Think he said you could be as high as 70% before and 95% after. Maybe we’re in the 95% category after and that’s what has been stated to the players etc.

tbh this is why I don't understand those posters saying they will feel let down by the club if we lose the appeal.

Surely we could be convinced of our position and yetr the decision not go our way . Doesn't mean as far as I am concerned that the club are lying to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.