Funniest comment you’ve heard at a City game

V Spuds when Keller was in goal... A guy in the South Stand kept shouting "Casey, Casey"... When he finally turned round he shouted "That's a fucking girl's name"

V Spuds again a guy was shouting to Crouch... "Peter, Peter" it went on for ages and when he finally looked over the guy shouted "Fuck Off"

I was in the main stand that night, no idea why, so IgI a great view of the City fans. There was definitely a Godzilla produced at some point and it fought with the Frankenstein's monster.
It was so 'typical City' getting beat and having a good laugh and a great time. I thought there were two Frankensteins fighting. They were both on the far side and both were very much like Trevor Morley. A lot of beer has flown down the urinal since then as well.

It was so 'typical City' getting beat and having a good laugh and a great time. I thought there were two Frankensteins fighting. They were both on the far side and both were very much like Trevor Morley. A lot of beer has flown down the urinal since then as well.
It was definitely a Frankenstein v Godzilla battle. But after that a group of lads carrying an inflatable paddling pool in with one of their mates sat in it in shorts / trunks

In the fifties we had a lad called McTavish, there was a general understanding, whether true or false I can't remember,that he scored a few own goals. In one game the other team had a corner and the cry went up from the scoreboard end " Put a man on McTavish". Cruel but typical City humour. I don't know how many OG's he was involved in,if any.

In the fifties we had a lad called McTavish, there was a general understanding, whether true or false I can't remember,that he scored a few own goals. In one game the other team had a corner and the cry went up from the scoreboard end " Put a man on McTavish". Cruel but typical City humour. I don't know how many OG's he was involved in,if any.

I remember McTavish. Despite being in my formative years I can remember him being generally garbage as well as scoring a few own goals.

In the bad old days when we were poor (financially and the team), when the 4th official would hold up the board with added time on a fella near us used to always shout “fucking sadist”. It made us chuckle a few times....

"Go home and make the fucking tea!!"
A man to a woman fan outside Maine Road when she was demonstrating against Franny and Swales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.