UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is likely the players will complain about the bonus structure if we were banned. They signed contracts with chunky bonuses being impossible through no fault of their own. Easy for City to compensate but yet more bottom line cost.

I’d be far happier to see our best players stay with increased bonuses/compensation (if we’re banned) then have parasitic clubs trying to unsettle and push for low ball sales.

They just know a lot of Kev's current contract is weighted against participating in the Champions League.

Irrespective, aside from the verdict, the biggest thing I am looking forward to is Pep's promise to give his views on it.

Dynamite.

I'm certain we have had a positive result.

I honestly think Pep is going to tell it as it is when he gives his views on this whole process, as you say dynamite...

tbh this is why I don't understand those posters saying they will feel let down by the club if we lose the appeal.

Surely we could be convinced of our position and yetr the decision not go our way . Doesn't mean as far as I am concerned that the club are lying to us.

I would feel let down by the club. A lot of this has come from leaked emails with some very daft and concerning phrases that there was no need for regardless of the opinion on UEFA and FFP.

If you don't want somebody to find out about something, don't document it in any form.

Just out of curiosity, if City win, could/would UEFA make any attempt to appeal the decision?

I’m not sure if it would be worth it part of the agreement might be no appeals and would just be more costs anyway.

I’ve suspected all along that UEFA see us as a making money machine. They know we can afford to pay our debts and fancy the wedge that’s why they are chasing us with trumped up charges since the day Khaldoon took the pinch. Let’s hope we get a chance to tell them so.

If there is fear in the club, there might not be that much confidence in a positive outcome.
But certainly Txiki and his team has to make sure to plan ahead for worst case scenario.

Why so certain Tolm? The mood and stuff or ?

I've just not been hearing a lack of positiveness since the CAS hearing took place. Our counsel will be highly-skilled enough to ascertain the probabilities in the immediate aftermath.

Even in the last couple of days, believing City have now been informed, the message hasn't changed.

My own take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.