UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do lose, I hope everyone won't go crazy, claiming our owners have misled and betrayed us, etc.

Arbitration decisions are rarely black and white - if they were, they wouldn't need to go to arbitration ... so regardless of the "facts" it could go either way. Or be a fudged compromise.

If we lose, it doesn't make our owners or board "liars", "traitors" or "cheats", so some perspective will be required amongst us fans, regardless of how difficult it will be to stomach and stay calm ?

If we do lose, I hope everyone won't go crazy, claiming our owners have misled and betrayed us, etc.

Arbitration decisions are rarely black and white - if they were, they wouldn't need to go to arbitration ... so regardless of the "facts" it could go either way. Or be a fudged compromise.

If we lose, it doesn't make our owners or board "liars", "traitors" or "cheats", so some perspective will be required amongst us fans, regardless of how difficult it will be to stomach and stay calm ?

Given, as you say, that arbitration decisions can go either way you would, as minimum, have to question their judgement if there was genuinely a deal with a far lighter penalty on the table and they chose to ignore it as a matter of principle. This is a business after all and letting your moral outage guide your business decisions is rarely a good idea.

All true, of course it won't make a blind bit of difference to the usual suspects ;)

Been hesitating in posting this, but somebody I know has been doing work at KDB’s house. He’s having loads of building extension and improvement work done which is a good sign on its own

He didn’t give him any juicy info but he told him he loves it at city, his family are totally settled and love their lives here, and he’s not planning on going anywhere
I think you'll find he has become chums with Dion Dublin and is simply flipping this house before buying one closer to Old Trafford in preparation for joining United and playing in the CL next season.

Its the PL stuff that really worries me if we lose. I know people have said they can’t do anything for what ever reason but let’s not forget, Liverpool and Utd vetted Masters so you know without a doubt they(and a few other teams) will be applying pressure for him to sanction us for something.
My sentiments exactly. It’s my biggest fear. I couldn’t give a flying f**k about the Champions League. I could even put up with a points deduction, but what I couldn’t handle is titles being taken away and handed to the two red vermin scum teams.

I’m not going to pile in on the club if we lose the appeal. I will want to see the CAS report first as to why we lost, and I’ll decide from that if I feel the club have misled the fans or if it was something a lot closer and could’ve gone either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.