Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we know for 100% certain Eric Garcia has 2 years left on his contract, and Guillem Ballague's entire story is based around the idea of him having 1 year left tells you everything you need to know.

I recognize there has been speculation that his initial contract was extended to 2022 but according to Mardsen, Garcia's camp confirmed it is 2021. Balague aside, this is precisely the basis of the rumours for more than 5 weeks now. If it were indeed 2022, rumour would have died IMHO

i love how personal terms are always agreed with every player on the planet to every team, hes not going back to barca....if he wanted to be there so much he never would have left and pep wouldnt be playing him

i love how personal terms are always agreed with every player on the planet to every team, hes not going back to barca....if he wanted to be there so much he never would have left and pep wouldnt be playing him

Not sure your reasoning is correct. He left there to learn. He’s done that & like Sane, wants to go home now he’s good enough to play for them. It’s shit but it’s the risk our academy takes.

Pep Guardiola on Eric Garcia: “He has one more year on his contract. If they [Barcelona] want him, they must call him and we are going to try to convince him to stay here for many, many years. I am confident he will stay but at the end it is his decision..."

"He knows we want him but it is the same with Leroy. We want him but if he doesn't want to stay we cannot do anything else. He knows, his agent knows, his family knows that we want him.”

Pep Guardiola on Eric Garcia: “He has one more year on his contract. If they [Barcelona] want him, they must call him and we are going to try to convince him to stay here for many, many years. I am confident he will stay but at the end it is his decision..."

"He knows we want him but it is the same with Leroy. We want him but if he doesn't want to stay we cannot do anything else. He knows, his agent knows, his family knows that we want him.”

That is not good news.

if they did want him they are going to have to pay a fair bit for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.