Your most nervous City match ever

Oh...and the one at Bury in the early 70s. Was frightened to death by the City fans who wanted to/tried to set fire to something.
I was only about 8 though, so not surprised I got out quickly ;-)

Newcastle away in 2012. They were a decent team then so a win was not a certainty and anything less than a win would have handed the league to the rags. I felt sick before the game

Liverpool at home last season.
Want to say Rags at home 2012 but even though it was a 1-0 we absolutely battered them, never got nervous

Did you keep hold of any saucy pics of the lovely lass as a matter of interest?

Sadly not - those were the pre-digital days so just a distant memory. Nobody could believe I had dumped her for such a reason as apparently she was "way out of my class" as one of my mates told me a few days later.I think I was so annoyed because I had taken her to a few matches and thought she was becoming a blue. Anyway enough about my stupidity - back to the thread.

Apart from ones mentioned above. Everton away in 14 was pretty bad when they made it 3-2.

Burnley A last season. In fact the whole run in last season was awful. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Without a shadow of a doubt, against Liverpool, Boxing Day match, 2013. You felt at every single moment that it could go either way. The dippers were on fire at that point of the season, in fact it was well nigh their best period. Thankfully, we had the Beast!
I was completely drained. Did not even really enjoy the victory. Just relief.
Dipper fans were still talking about that wrongly disallowed goal of theirs until way into the next season. Well, we've been paid back with interest in recent seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.