Your most nervous City match ever

The winning of the title in 2012 is not allowed ;-)
Neither is the match against Luton and Pleats shoes.

I hated every derby day for almost 40 years. They used to make me feel ill. Not as much these days.

The one time in recent years when I wanted to vomit was when we played Leicester at home at the end of last season.
Newcastle away 2012.

11/12 Spurs at home

I had to leave 15 minutes early to collect my daughter in Macclesfield and I was glad to get out of the ground as I felt physically sick
2-0 up, to be pulled back to 2-2 and Defoe should have scored a third for them

I got to my car just as Balotelli scored the pen

Yes, another good shout. And to be fair, Mario should not have been on the pitch!

Charlton at home 85 - only match I ever been to where I was actually shaking just before kick off - but my nerves were eased as we were 3-0 up early on and went on to get promoted winning 5-1

Loserpool last season when we beat them 2-1 at home we knew that was a massive game and the fans were up for it. Or even Leicester them last 20 minutes was a joke.

The 1st game that came to mind was Newcastle away 2011-2012. I was more worried about this game than QPR at home. Typical.
Yeah, this one for me too - plenty of derbies down years etc, but I had to leave at HT at this one because I couldn't stand the stress. Bought a couple of cans and walked round Newcastle for a bit. Eventually succumbed and went into a pub to see what was happening, just in time to see Yaya's second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.