Newcastle (H) Post-Match Thread

We can do that to any side when we want to, Merlin is going to be so missed another legend going, brings a tear to the eye just thinking about it. Foden also had a great game and deserved a goal, keep it up please City.

Dave still looks like he has another year at the highest level if his performances are 'managed'.

If we can score 14 in 4 games we can reach 100 league goals again. Long shot but you never know.
Norwich, Bournemouth, Brighton and Watford left. Think it’s feasible to be honest if we fancy it.

And he wouldn't have fucked over Wednesday in the process either, they hired him, gave him 6 weeks off to have a mental break from the game and then he resigned after 10 games because Newcastle rang.
He's really hated by Wednesday fans because of that. The club were willing to put Lee Bullen in charge as caretaker to give Bruce time to sort his head out and take as long as he needed, and Wednesday weren't doing too badly under him, and then bang, he suddenly decides to fuck off to Newcastle because he loves them SO MUCH even though he managed Sunderland and their fans didn't want him anyway.

Dick.

Did anyone see the post-match interview with Pep and Mahrez? I didn’t but a poster in the CAS thread says they looked close to tears and reckons we’re fucked with the appeal. Was it really that bad?
nobody knows till Monday, I hope this has put your mind at rest and why would anyone cry if we lost the appeal, especially after a 5 nil win.

watching david silva tonight, he could play for another 2 season easy in the premier league at city, i wonder has he been pushed out to early by the phil foden media hype ?? yes phil is a talent but i would not like to but the pressure on him at this early stage, we still need silva and if its because of places and phil foden development in the first team, then tonight shown he still better option in that role and will be for another 2 seasons

we must try and get david silva to change his mind and can still offer so much in the top league and with phil foden we could rotate both of them and still get 25 games each ? come on city lets give silva the keys to the doors if we have to please try and keep him

We banjo Arsenal 3 nowt, it’s Arsenal are shite.
We banjo Burnley 5 nowt, it’s Burnley are shite
We banjo scouse vermin 4 nowt and it’s they weren’t properly up for it after winning the league
We banjo Newcastle 5 nowt and it’s Newcastle are shite.
There’s a pattern here, maybe just maybe we make teams look shite because we are quality.

And for what it’s worth i thought we were the better team in both the rentboys and saints defeats but then i know the negative merchants on here won’t agree.
Well said because some numpties on here are saying Newcastle were shite.

Did anyone see the post-match interview with Pep and Mahrez? I didn’t but a poster in the CAS thread says they looked close to tears and reckons we’re fucked with the appeal. Was it really that bad?
The interviewer was asking dumb questions and acting a bit strange in general, and it was pissing rain, I don't think either wanted to be doing it and Mahrez looked pissed going off

watching david silva tonight, he could play for another 2 season easy in the premier league at city, i wonder has he been pushed out to early by the phil foden media hype ?? yes phil is a talent but i would not like to but the pressure on him at this early stage, we still need silva and if its because of places and phil foden development in the first team, then tonight shown he still better option in that role and will be for another 2 seasons

we must try and get david silva to change his mind and can still offer so much in the top league and with phil foden we could rotate both of them and still get 25 games each ? come on city lets give silva the keys to the doors if we have to please try and keep him

think he probably wants to go back to Spain to raise his son. Although I’ve heard of him going to Qatar so I might be waffling shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.