Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that we know he actually only has one year on his deal, what was up with all those Otamendi starts earlier in the season? Seemed dumb at the time, now totally inexplicable.

Ric just said in another thread that Pep has got that wrong and its 2 years

There's this as well:
Ecaux2TUcAA5UxE

I don't think you can take too much away from Pep's quotes apart from the fact it confirms that he's at least considering Barca. He said similar stuff about Sterling and he obviously ended up renewing, so I think it's just a matter of how the negotiations play out and which club he personally thinks will be better for him.
This seems like a weird one from Sam. He's basing his prediction on Barca not having the money for a 19 year old with 1 year on his contract.
It will come down to what Garcia wants. I hope he sees there is a real chance of being a starter for the best team in the world at 19 yo. We're not going to sign more than 1 CB this summer so I think he'd be at least third choice. I really hope he stays.

So now that we know he actually only has one year on his deal, what was up with all those Otamendi starts earlier in the season? Seemed dumb at the time, now totally inexplicable.
Contracts run from June so probably one year after this. Think it’s fairly obvious were working very hard on a deal, and and reasonably confident. If he doesn’t though we’d probably sell next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.