The King Of Cocktails

Zombie if you want to get drunk.

Otherwise there's really a ton of stuff out there and it's worth trying as many as you can. It's like good food; there's more than one good dish!

Snakebite. Scrumpy Jack and Stella will curl the hairs on your goolies if you haven't veeted them off
Veeting your nad's is something you decide to do after you've drank the Snakebite. No sober person would ever think that was a good idea, especially if you've read the 'Veet for men' reviews on Amazon.

I'm sure there's been plenty of obscure and not so obscure cocktails mentioned but speaking as somebody with interests in a few bars in Spain the most popular is definitely the Mojito, closelesly followed by strawberry daiquiri.
Me, I'm more of a JD and coke type but then I've never really had any class. :-)

I'm sure there's been plenty of obscure and not so obscure cocktails mentioned but speaking as somebody with interests in a few bars in Spain the most popular is definitely the Mojito, closelesly followed by strawberry daiquiri.
Me, I'm more of a JD and coke type but then I've never really had any class. :-)
Went to the JD distillery in Tennessee a couple of years ago. Been on a few distillery trips over the last 30 years, but this was definitely one of the most interesting. The county it’s situated in is actually dry ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.