Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Always struck by how much he looks like Kev whilst he glides across the pitch.

Solid debut and will undoubtedly kick on from here to be at least a squad player next season (before taking on a greater role over the next few years).

I liked that the senior players were passing to him constantly when he came on. He must have touched the ball 20 times in the first 10 minutes. Shows they recognise how much it meant for the lad.

I liked that the senior players were passing to him constantly when he came on. He must have touched the ball 20 times in the first 10 minutes. Shows they recognise how much it meant for the lad.
Did you see his reaction to David not cutting the ball back to him for that chance David put over late on?

I think the NBCSN commentators described it best:

“He’s going to be asked after the match what is like to have a go at a Manchester City legend. [laughter]”

Did you see his reaction to David not cutting the ball back to him for that chance David put over late on?

I think the NBCSN commentators described it best:

“He’s going to be asked after the match what is like to have a go at a Manchester City legend. [laughter]”
Tommy went to him at full time, and they were laughing about it, Phi came over and joined in, such great team spirit that a legend can appreciate the youngsters in that way.

Tommy went to him at full time, and they were laughing about it, Phi came over and joined in, such great team spirit that a legend can appreciate the youngsters in that way.
They will have learned more about what is needed to be a top level player from watching and interacting with David around the city campus, in training, and on the pitch than playing regularly for a lower league team.

This shows in the way Foden has matured too no way would he have done this last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.