Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was City in there position Pep would be saying "the records don't count because we've had 3 months off"

Let's hear what the German shepherd has to say if they do pass 100 pts, I won't hold my breathe for him to say the right thing..

He'll say something like "Boom! Stich that you manc twats. Stick yer Centurions up yer arse."

Or something along those lines.

Top of the table clash on Saturday!

9BdHZBi.png

Top of the table clash on Saturday!

9BdHZBi.png

So, they haven't beaten a team in the top 10 since January?

Becoming the second team to reach 100 points might be a stretch. Maybe they should just aim to beat Chelsea's best points total?

They will beat our record by hook or crook and get a fucking another trophy for it just to boil our piss further.

Watching their game last night, I can't believe how many times the opposition miss chances against them. It happened for a lot of last season and has continued into this. I haven't seen the expected goals stat against Liverpool, but it must be significantly higher than the number they've actually conceded.

It looks like they'll go and break our points record, but you never know. They're ahead of where we were when we got to 100pts, but they have Arsenal and Chelsea to play still. 9pts out of a possible 12pts available might be tough. The record will be on their minds, and Arsenal/Chelsea still have a lot to play for. Burnley will make it hard for them too. If Burnley get a draw it would be nice as they'd then have to win their final three matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.