Goals 2019/20 | League 102 | All Comps 148

130 up for the season, but significantly, for the first time, five players from the same team have reached double figures for Premier League goals: Sergio - 16, Raheem - 14, Gabriel and Kevin - 11 each, Riyad - 10.

Sterling - 24
Agüero - 23
Jesus - 19
de Bruyne - 13
Mahrez - 12
Foden - 7
B. Silva - 7
Gündoğan - 5
D. Silva - 5
OG - 4
Rodri - 4
Otamendi - 3
Cancelo - 1
Harwood-Bellis - 1
Walker - 1
Zinchenko - 1

The 5 forwards in the 1968 League winning side all went into double figures. But there again we aint got no istory!!!

86 in the league so far and when you look at our remaining four fixtures, I think there's a very good chance we'll get 100 league goals again.

It would be interesting to know how many teams have scored 100+ goals and not won the league.

86 in the league so far and when you look at our remaining four fixtures, I think there's a very good chance we'll get 100 league goals again.

It would be interesting to know how many teams have scored 100+ goals and not won the league.
It happened every season in La Liga from 09/10 to 16/17. In 13/14 both 2nd and 3rd scored over 100.

It happened in the Premier League when we won in 13/14, Liverpool scored 101.

In modern football probably never in the UK but we did manage it along with a relegation in black and white days.

We will score about 150 goals in all compets and will become the only team to go above 140 goals 3 seasons in a row. Different attacking class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.