The David Silva Stand?

I’ll be disappointed if all he gets is a named training pitch and a lifelong seasoncard. I think there should be some kind of group statue when Aguero, the last great of that era hangs up his boots. Kompany, Silva, Yaya, Aguero Hart and Zabba and Navas all together would look great.

As long as they get Jesus' baby blues incorporated in the statue then im all for this idea

I’ll be disappointed if all he gets is a named training pitch and a lifelong seasoncard. I think there should be some kind of group statue when Aguero, the last great of that era hangs up his boots. Kompany, Silva, Yaya, Aguero Hart and Zabba and Navas all together would look great.

Navas? You taking the piss? And as much as i loved Zabba and Hart, the others fall into a much higher category for me.

He also gets a 50% voucher for the club shop, so no need to be disappointed

Can't believe the way they spoke about him during the game and on MOTD (wanker fest ) and the bastards never gave him the accolades he deserves.
So I think we should......it's a stand name and joint statue for me

Can't believe the way they spoke about him during the game and on MOTD (wanker fest ) and the bastards never gave him the accolades he deserves.
So I think we should......it's a stand name and joint statue for me

We’re going to need a ten sided ground for all the named stands needed.

When do they start on the Sir Philip of Foden & Lord Tommy of Doyle foundations.

I would like the statue of Iwo Jima but with Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Toure and Zaba outside the ground that would be brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.