BM Forum Adverts

Could so with getting rid of that gross ear wax one whilst I am eating my crunchy nuts. Urggg!

Hi Ric
Just a quick note to inform you that there is a google “Goldsmith” jewelry advert that keeps popping up on my IPhone which I have to vacate the site to get rid of. It’s happened 3 times in as many minutes. Not sure if you are aware or not.

Hi Ric
Just a quick note to inform you that there is a google “Goldsmith” jewelry advert that keeps popping up on my IPhone which I have to vacate the site to get rid of. It’s happened 3 times in as many minutes. Not sure if you are aware or not.
Thanks for letting me know mate. Will look into it.

Hi Ric
That Goldsmith advert is a ****,
It’s stalking me!!!

Last edited:
@Ric I'm getting the bloody 'Sky, you've won something' redirect. For some reason, although I'd whitelisted Bluemoon on Adguard Adblocker it was enabled again this morning. I whitelisted again and almost immediately got the redirect. I've had to block Bluemoon just to get this post up as it was on every other change of thread.

The redirect is to:-

https://eu.retaildrmontgomeryal.xyz...DBlMTYwMGQ4ZWMyMDI&trackid=202008010734537213

Hopefully, that helps.

@Ric I'm getting the bloody 'Sky, you've won something' redirect. For some reason, although I'd whitelisted Bluemoon on Adguard Adblocker it was enabled again this morning. I whitelisted again and almost immediately got the redirect. I've had to block Bluemoon just to get this post up as it was on every other change of thread.

https://eu.retaildrmontgomeryal.xyz/2a70e1995d2c4871b878d81555bf9aae/index.html?ip=2a02:c7f:8cdf:8a00:d30:6e66:c175:114e&siteid=YjY0MTMzOTY3NjgwMzgyNzUwNzExIzE1OTYyNjcyODVANTcwOEBfYTU3Yzc3OTc2MTU1NmY3MzUwNDBlMTYwMGQ4ZWMyMDI&trackid=202008010734537213

Hopefully, that helps.
Same here with BT

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve flagged it with the ad company so hopefully it will be identified and removed soon. Apologies for any inconvenience.

https://eu.retaildrmontgomeryal.xyz/2a70e1995d2c4871b878d81555bf9aae/index.html?ip=2a02:c7f:8cdf:8a00:d30:6e66:c175:114e&siteid=YjY0MTMzOTY3NjgwMzgyNzUwNzExIzE1OTYyNjcyODVANTcwOEBfYTU3Yzc3OTc2MTU1NmY3MzUwNDBlMTYwMGQ4ZWMyMDI&trackid=202008010734537213

Hopefully, that helps.

me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.