The King Of Cocktails

I used to have a rasberry and basil mojito at a place in prague when i lived there which was amazing. Never found anywhere that does them since.

Mrs JASR and I created this:
1x Vodka
1x Chocolate liquer
1x Kahlua (coffee liquer)
1x Amoretto
2x Double cream
Shaken with ice & filtered.

Topped off with nutmeg or chocolate shavings

Marvelous on a cold winter's evening in front of the fire.

Perhaps I’m showing my age but the first thought when I seen this thread was the Harvey Wallbanger.

That’s what I’ve thought, just can’t seem to find one I really like. But then I’ve only ever tried a Mojito or Piña Colada.

Although I have had and liked an Espresso Martini.

There are some suggestions here that I’ve never had.

Think I’m going to give the following a go:
Long Island Iced Tea
Old Fashioned
Negroni
Vodka Martini
Americano

I want to find “my drink”!

I’m a Guinness drinker and usually move on to spiced rum and coke in the Winter and gin and tonic in the Summer. But I want something a bit more exciting and substantial, grown up even, for my end of night drinks.
For me Negroni, early doors, old fashioned at the end of the night, rum punch on a Caribbean beach and Long Island iced tea if I just wanted to get wankered.

For me Negroni, early doors, old fashioned at the end of the night.

That’s me basically.

For years, both those drinks were not that common, in the parts of the US I’ve lived in, at least. Over the last few years though, they’ve exploded in popularity. Was taking to a bar owner a short while ago who was telling me that Campari was out of stock at the wholesalers half the time. I’ve also noticed it’s sporadically not available in the liquor stores in the last year or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.