UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My inkling is that the club are not as confident as some of our statements infer , the fact we have done nothing in the transfer market is down to the club not being able to guarantee champs league for players like Koulibaly , it appears we are delaying any commitment on transfers until the appeal decision is confirmed.
I wouldn't read too much into that. I think if we started to splash the cash around we'd get accused of not taking the appeal seriously, but in truth most players, told that we'll have official confirmation by 13th July, will probably be okay with a little delay.

My inkling is that the club are not as confident as some of our statements infer , the fact we have done nothing in the transfer market is down to the club not being able to guarantee champs league for players like Koulibaly , it appears we are delaying any commitment on transfers until the appeal decision is confirmed.

it doesn't matter if you are 100% confident of something, you can't act upon that confidence until it has been confirmed.

Maybe he isn't available until Napoli finish the season.

The fact that we have done nothing this early in the window is absolutely par for the course. See the multitude of 'it's quiet' threads over the last few years in the Transfer forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.