UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know projectriver guesses we will still don’t know for sure but I think, as Tolmie guesses...City know.

We are only 4 days from us all knowing now including a weekend and CAS will be aware this is one of the biggest cases they have ever had and the more time they can give both parties to prepare the better.

Part of me even thinks the verdict was made known at the time UEFA requested the public verdict be pushed back till Monday.

Also, if City have lost, I don’t think Pep would be talking so much about CL qualification.

So I think we know by now and that we have won.

Agree on all that. There might be an element of confirmation bias there, from both of us.
But there certainly is enough of an overlap of signs to suggest so.

My inkling is that the club are not as confident as some of our statements infer , the fact we have done nothing in the transfer market is down to the club not being able to guarantee champs league for players like Koulibaly , it appears we are delaying any commitment on transfers until the appeal decision is confirmed.
Think you will find most clubs have done squat diddly in the transfer market at the moment so I wouldn't read anything into that. Rags can't guarantee CL yet they seem to be making a signing every day

I know projectriver guesses we still don’t know for sure but I think, as Tolmie guesses...City know.

We are only 4 days from us all knowing now including a weekend and CAS will be aware this is one of the biggest cases they have ever had and the more time they can give both parties to prepare the better.

Part of me even thinks the verdict was made known at the time UEFA requested the public verdict be pushed back till Monday.

Also, if City have lost, I don’t think Pep would be talking so much about CL qualification.

Both sides must surely know by now. You can guarantee there will be a statement on the club website within seconds of the announcement from CAS. The club will not find out right at the last minute and have to hurriedly put something together, the same can be said of UEFA.

My inkling is that the club are not as confident as some of our statements infer , the fact we have done nothing in the transfer market is down to the club not being able to guarantee champs league for players like Koulibaly , it appears we are delaying any commitment on transfers until the appeal decision is confirmed.
The transfer market is completely messed up because of covid and every report I have read says Koulibaly will sign regardless of a UEFA ban.

Yesterday KDB's agent came out and basically laughed at the rumours of his clients exit.

If we win the appeal I do think we will make several major headline signings, but even if we lose we will enter the market but to a realistic level.

I know projectriver guesses we still don’t know for sure but I think, as Tolmie guesses...City know.

I think that’s a good point about uefa asking for the date to be put back to not overshadow the draw, because they either knew the outcome, or gauged it from how they thought the case went. However unlike Ricky77 I am not basing this on any in depth knowledge of body language

Last edited:

Hopefully we agreed to delay the decision in exchange for a favourable draw in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.