Adama Traore

His end product after he's beaten the man is still very questionable. Anyone who say says he never beats the man has never watched him play though. He gets the cross in 9 times out of 10.
Pointless if the cross is shit, as we've seen a couple of thousand times already this season.

Pointless if the cross is shit, as we've seen a couple of thousand times already this season.
I agree with you mate. I don't personally want adama, I'd love Havertz obviously he's a very different player. My comment was more for the people who say he's just a pace merchant, he takes on players for fun and destroys them.

I think he would struggle in our setup, he current plays very kick and rush football. He can dig out a cross but he has Jimenez waiting for them not Aguero or Jesus!

I agree with you mate. I don't personally want adama, I'd love Havertz obviously he's a very different player. My comment was more for the people who say he's just a pace merchant, he takes on players for fun and destroys them.

Yes he has pace to burn but no he can not cross and his passes are trash as well, there is a reason why he has scored as much against us the rest of the league, and that is the high back line, he has somewhere to run, because without that he is useless
We are only getting linked `and the original price was £80 million`so the media can take the piss, as that is the best we can get.

Just a bigger, stronger, Jesus Navas. It's a no from me.

A 24 year old Navas would be fantastic in this side.

There's a reason he was Vicente del Bosque's first choice off the bench all through that 08-12 Spain run. Brought frightening pace that the genius midfielders could use effectively and had the ball control to play with them in close quarters.

I don't think there's a more unfairly maligned by the fans City player in the past 10 years than Navas, who was given shitty slow ball in Pellegrini's dreadful last 2 seasons and then asked to cross to Aguero playing up front on his own in a packed box and then got blamed when it didn't work.

Give him quick ball into space, isolated against 1 defender like we give to our wingers, and he'd be excellent. He's also been absolutely brilliant since going back to Spain. Was in the La Liga Team of the Season last year.

Last edited:
A 24 year old Navas would be fantastic in this side.

There's a reason he was Vicente del Bosque's first choice off the bench all through that 08-12 Spain run. Brought frightening pace that the genius midfielders could use effectively and had the ball control to play with them in close quarters.

I don't think there's a more unfairly maligned by the fans City player in the past 10 years than Navas, who was given shitty slow ball in Pellegrini's dreadful last 2 seasons and then asked to cross to Aguero playing up front on his own in a packed box and then got blamed when it didn't work.

Give him quick ball into space, isolated against 1 defender like we give to our wingers, and he'd be excellent. He's also been absolutely brilliant since going back to Spain. Was in the La Liga Team of the Season last year.
Agree, even though he frustrated the hell out of me. Was very good in his first season

He's another Yannick Bolasie, really flashy and good at times but is not consistent at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.