UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing about this situation is the suicides that will happen over at RAWK. just read this beauty !

Fucking shit stain of a club and fan base. Always thought I hated Chelsea but this lot take the biscuit they really do. Fuck the lot of them the sooner the Abu Dhabi fuck off the better. Swear to god, I would love to slap John Stones, he has one of those faces, thinks he is a male model and hardcase but really he is just a fucking dweeb. As for Razza, lets not even go there, and don't get me started on fucking that ugly twat ederson.
The rest of the players are just about bearable I'll grant them that, but fuck me what a cauldron of bellendry and hypocrisy.
Can somebody just flush these charlatans back to division 2 please?

I see the euphoria of winning the league for the first time in 30 years has already worn off for some of their fans. And anyone who calls someone a dweeb loses all credibility IMO.

Apart from that, I thought it was a superb post. He can’t have too much of a problem with us if he only hates 3 of our players!

I see the euphoria of winning the league for the first time in 30 years has already worn off for some of their fans. And anyone who calls someone a dweeb loses all credibility IMO.

Apart from that, I thought it was a superb post. He can’t have too much of a problem with us if he only hates 3 of our players!
Yeah but he hates Abu Dhabi, all of it, even though he's probably never been outside Toxteth/Merthyr Tydfil.

I have know doubt that should the result from CAS come out before we play Real Madrid. If this result is in our favour. Then I am also in know that who ever is the ref in that game plus those who operate VAR, will have been given instructions to make sure that we do not go through to the quarter finals.

One way or another UEFA will make sure that they will end up as the winners. That is either us getting that 2yr ban or them making sure we lose the 2nd leg by 2 clear goals or Real win on the away goals. I will be very surprised if we win both of these outcomes.

I have know doubt that should the result from CAS come out before we play Real Madrid. If this result is in our favour. Then I am also in know that who ever is the ref in that game plus those who operate VAR, will have been given instructions to make sure that we do not go through to the quarter finals.

One way or another UEFA will make sure that they will end up as the winners. That is either us getting that 2yr ban or them making sure we lose the 2nd leg by 2 clear goals or Real win on the away goals. I will be very surprised if we win both of these outcomes.
Unless we play them between now and Monday, i'd agree with that.

Well considering the Real Madrid game is in August and the CAS decision will be announced on Monday, I reckon you could be right.

Just spoken to someone at City who is involved in the planning for next season and I was told everyone from top to bottom are confident we have done nothing wrong and will be playing in the champions league next season. Nothing new I know, but maybe calm a few nerves as we get nearer the announcement.

This seems to be the prevailing line that a few posters have reported from their contacts at the club. I’m wondering - with the public announcement so close now - whether the club already know but have sworn everyone to secrecy about disclosing the verdict so are downplaying it a bit with the continued “confident” stance if anyone asks. On the flip side, and just to try and balance it out a bit, I have been a bit worried that those with contacts are perhaps being told things they might want to hear. Hopefully not of course and Ric made a point the other week that he tends to downplay any inside info he gets these days, and cited Koulibaly and CAS as specific examples........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.