Micah Richards the pundit

In the light of what's happening these days football isn't important although we love to see our team doing well and continuing to play well and mostly win games. Richards has and is bringing a light heartedness but honest opinion to his punditry which is a joy to see. Well done, may it continue!

And that idiot Richards sat there and didn’t say anything back. So he doesn’t stick up for City does he
Why's he an idiot? You seem to have an axe to grind for some mad reason. He's in his first proper season of being a pundit, if you go back and look at how all the rest of them were that you mentioned, you'll see that they improve. I'm sure he will too, but i think he talks well and he's honest which is great.

That he is a very poor pundit and doesn’t give a great insight into the game. Am I allowed to say that like others in the thread have ????

Why does he have to do that? I don’t need some ex player to give me “tactical insight” into a game that any regular fan can see for themselves by watching. The players that have genuine tactical insight don’t go into punditry, they go into management. He is there to fly the flag as a City fan, give some insight into what it’s like being a player calling on his own experiences and provide entertainment which he does better than anybody else

good to see him as a pundit, happy and positive.

he will probably discuss more at tactic level as he gains more experience.

did anybody se the BT sport interview with mharez after the game last night Vs Newcastle. Guy that interviewed came across a plonker. Mahrez looked puzzled and laughed.

Personally I think the better pundits are Souness, Roy Keane, Craig Bellamy (but was suddenly dumped) Gary Neville and Owen Hargreaves.

But because we are city fans we are only allowed to like city ones
So he is in the top six according to you.
Your last 2 I'm not having and I have not seen Bellamy so i cannot comment on him.

Shearer patently doesn't like City. Last week on MOTD he stated City would lose the FFP case. Interpret that as he HOPES City lose.
Shearer tips Henderson for Player of the Year "Because of the way he has lead Liverpool to the title".
VK did that twice running and got nothing! Same way as David & Sergio have constantly been overlooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.