Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they have been so lucky this season although Alison has saved them many many times at key moments i think he is their best player tbh.

Not quite but someone on that Twitter feed is calling Everton fans grasses for tagging Merseyside Police. Which is rather funny when you consider the real grasses are the Liverpool fans who filmed it and plastered it all over social media

how can it be grassing when you know the people you ‘Grass’ to will do fuck all about it?

how can it be grassing when you know the people you ‘Grass’ to will do fuck all about it?[/QUOTE
For your info, Chris.. ‘North West News’ has, over the past 24 hours, mentioned the Merseyside Police investigation into the problems at the Pier Head and elsewhere caused by supporters of The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers’ Society, even showing photographs culled from social media of various people they wish to speak with regarding these incidents.

I for one am cheered by the consistency of Merseyside Police’s recent performance in dealing with such people, which can be traced back directly to lessons learned during its outstanding, thorough and successful prosecution of all those responsible for the infamous wrecking of Manchester City’s team bus prior to the European Cup game at Anfield. I shall continue to sleep soundly in my bed knowing that ‘The Thin Blue Line’ continues to stand firm in its dogged pursuit of ne’er-do-wells, malefactors and downright scallywags..

They can still surpass it, unfortunately.

They’re now on 93 points with 3 games left.

But as I indicated in my Liverpool form analysis last week, they are just as likely to drop points in the next few matches as they are to win all of them.
@Andouble

By the way, my bet would be on them losing to Chelsea, at which point they would finish on 99 points. ;-)

My daughter is in Derby for the weekend and has just messaged me from the pub
She said the Liverpool Burnley game is on and the place went mental when Burnley equalised
I asked if the pub was full of utd supporters and she replied "doubt it, there's Rams flags everywhere"
But... all of England adore liviepool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.