UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the reason for the delay is UEFA want to avoid the embarrassment of having to face questions for how they let the case against us fail when confronted by hierarchy of munchen and the Spanish giants at the draw on Friday.
I think the draw is in Switzerland on Friday so don't want the press there for both our case and the draw at the same time

CAS said they would announce the decision tomorrow. It seems UEFA asked to put it back to. O day and we agreed

I’ve always been confident of a successful appeal down to the clubs stance and reading this, not sure why cos it’s been known for ages, got me a little excited!

I’m imagining them cap in hand, asking us for a favour and because we are gracious in victory we agreed to their cheeky request.

Come on city!

Last edited:
I suspect the reason for the delay is UEFA want to avoid the embarrassment of having to face questions for how they let the case against us fail when confronted by hierarchy of munchen and the Spanish giants at the draw on Friday.
I sense good news on the horizon.
Everything crossed!
It makes sense either way. Which ever way the decision goes its sending the football world into a frenzy so last thing uefa want is it overshadowing their draw.

I feel like if you're Sterling's agent, 3 years left or 5 years left doesn't make a difference when trying to get sold.

On the other hand, a 100k/week pay hike would make 2 years out of Europe more palatable.

Don't think you can read much into it. Plus it's not like anything's gonna be signed before Monday so they could always pull out of talks if we get banned.

KDB is 29 and that is also on the cards.

Both could get an extra £100k a week somewhere else and still be getting their fill of Champions League football.

Anyone else find it strange that the press are so quiet about all this at the moment, just googled MCFC CAS. Everything that comes up is dated early June.
That's because you put mcfc in the search.

Try any combination of dirty oil, human rights abusers or owned by sovereign state and you may be more successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.