UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem is open to signing a new contract extension.

We absolutely need to take that as a positive, guilty or cleared.

I would like to think someone with three years still left on his deal knew the landscape?

He has young family can’t see him upping sticks and moving anywhere abroad really, should offer him another 3 years on top of his contract would take him to 31.

It makes sense either way. Which ever way the decision goes its sending the football world into a frenzy so last thing uefa want is it overshadowing their draw.
UEFA have more “face” to lose than we do if that’s the case as we have already been deemed guilty by them. If CAS has reversed that decision they will have to do a lot of explaining to several parties I think...

UEFA have more “face” to lose than we do if that’s the case as we have already been deemed guilty by them. If CAS has reversed that decision they will have to do a lot of explaining to several parties I think...
Lets hope so, but the way i see it is a decision in our favour will come with zero come back on uefa and a whole load of 'City escape punishment' headlines.

Have to say, I haven't been this nervous about City ever. This tops even the 93.20 or any other big transfers in our club's history. Absolutely vital we get cleared which will then give me immense pleasure to read the posts at Ragcafe and RAWK. They would go batshit crazy. Please let this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.