Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Real Madrid must of wanted to play at the Etihad then.

hahahaha

like pep said uefa make the plans and we will play where ever they say ?? and we have to play under a ban or a lifted ban and dodgy officials

hahahaha

like pep said uefa make the plans and we will play where ever they say ?? and we have to play under a ban or a lifted ban and dodgy officials
UEFA have confirmed the game will take place at the Etihad pal.

Right decision though. A World Cup style tournament would have been quality if we were able to attend.
I don't think it is the right decision personally. I understand it, but disagree with it.

Completely unrelated, but does anyone have a contact for an air balloon pilot based in Lisbon?

I don't think it is the right decision personally. I understand it, but disagree with it.

Completely unrelated, but does anyone have a contact for an air balloon pilot based in Lisbon?

It would be a bitter pill to swallow if the first time we won it was behind closed doors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.