Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

I still argue this if why we've lost so many this season.

The players confidence takes an absolute battering when they realise that they are getting stiffed by the officials, on and off the field.

We have a massive "It's gonna be one of those days" mentality problem in both the fans and team.

As soon as we miss a couple of chances, you can feel the whole team seize up and look nervous, and it's a self fulfilling prophecy. That's what causes players to snatch at chances or cock up simple things at the back and give away huge chances.

We need to go on a run of 15 or so games just grinding out wins and banish the fear of a Norwich, or a Spurs happening if we don't bury the first couple of big chances.

Rags have always had a knack of scoring on the stroke of halftime, strange.

Looks like it's down to Leicester to keep these fucking filth out of the top 4. It'll be disastrous if they tempt Sancho with CL football.

About time those wankers had a tough game as well, how many shit teams in a row do they play!?

BeIn Sport calling it out for what it is, blatant cheating and not a level playing field, I'm done with it all, will miss the Match but not filling the coffers of this cheating organisation anymore.
Would like to here more context, mate?

I wonder if our buy back on Luiz lowers from £25m if they go down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.