Running thread

Well I’ve just completed my first ever 10k run. The most I’d done previously was just over 7k last Saturday and the Saturday before. Not arsed about times but managed it in just under 61 minutes. Quicker than I expected to do it in and was doing sub-60 minute pace for the first 7k or so (which was quicker than my 2 previous 7k runs), but then started to flag a bit towards the end. Still, it was easier than I thought but I’m feeling it now!
Thats superb pal, well done. Its a long bloody way to run so every credit.

Well I’ve just completed my first ever 10k run. The most I’d done previously was just over 7k last Saturday and the Saturday before. Not arsed about times but managed it in just under 61 minutes. Quicker than I expected to do it in and was doing sub-60 minute pace for the first 7k or so (which was quicker than my 2 previous 7k runs), but then started to flag a bit towards the end. Still, it was easier than I thought but I’m feeling it now!
Great stuff

Nice work, I wouldnt worry about the times too much, your only racing yourself at the end of the day. Recommend going for a walk or something if your starting to ache, active recovery is the best way imho

I’m running around 5k 3-4 times a week to help lose weight at the moment. I’m finding that I’m faster during the day at weekends and a lot more sluggish when I run in the evenings during the week - would be interested to hear others experiences of the best time to run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.