UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the decision was always coming on Monday? Since when was it meant to be tomorrow?
Apparently 10 July was the original announcement day until we agreed to UEFA’s request to delay it so as to not share the same news day with the CL draw.

This change happened early this week, IIRC.

I thought the decision was always coming on Monday? Since when was it meant to be tomorrow?

I’ve had a text saying it will be tomorrow or Monday and that Khaldoon has filmed his interview for the OS. Have you had similar?

I text back saying I didn’t believe it tbf and one of the reasons was because of the news about it already being moved from the 10th a week or two back.

I’ve had a text saying it will be tomorrow or Monday and that Khaldoon has filmed his interview for the OS. Have you had similar?

I text back saying I didn’t believe it tbf and one of the reasons was because of the news about it already being moved from the 10th a week or two back.

Good or bad news? Is the guy who sent it ITK? I’ll take any good news atm however tenuous!

Passed on to me by someone who would have no idea themselves and who they themselves received it from someone else. I’ve already called bollocks on it but seeing someone else mention the result maybe being tomorrow made me think it was an actual story.

Passed on to me by someone who would have no idea themselves and who they themselves received it from someone else. I’ve already called bollocks on it but seeing someone else mention the result maybe being tomorrow made me think it was an actual story.
Ok ;)

just read any one of the last 100 pages and then text him again apologising

Don’t doubt me. :)

And yes I called bollocks!

D12-CC05-D-BB82-4540-A219-CC00-E9-C9-AE56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.