UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I probably skipped some pages.

I can't see anything obvious about how long before they will be told, but could be wrong. There is a line of telling the results before the reasons, which says:
"The Panel may decide to communicate the operative part of the award to the parties, prior to the reasons. The award shall be enforceable from such notification of the operative part by courier, facsimile and/or electronic mail."

I'm assuming R59 here is the relevant part:
https://www.tas-cas.org/en/arbitration/code-procedural-rules.html

Where are the hackers when we actually need them?

Thanks, I probably skipped some pages.

I can't see anything obvious about how long before they will be told, but could be wrong. There is a line of telling the results before the reasons, which says:
"The Panel may decide to communicate the operative part of the award to the parties, prior to the reasons. The award shall be enforceable from such notification of the operative part by courier, facsimile and/or electronic mail."

I'm assuming R59 here is the relevant part:
https://www.tas-cas.org/en/arbitration/code-procedural-rules.html
If they have sent the verdict to City by "electronic Mail" the whole world will know

Neither party will be given the decision before very early Monday morning. That’s what I’ve been told anyway. I would tend to believe it as there’s been zero leaks which would’ve come had it been communicated already.
So are you saying the club have to prepare two differing press statements in advance? One for defeat, one for success, like a politician standing for election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.