UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with the decision coming on a Monday it won’t completely fuck up the weekend.
if it’s shit news by next Friday the world will have moved on.

Preparing a statement takes an hour. My understanding is that all parties will be informed early Monday am.

Public announcement might not be until the afternoon.

Of course i may be wrong. Either way not long now !

Ahsan I don’t doubt you’ve been told this but, after reading the last five pages and how Stefan says things work you surely can’t still think it’s a quick job.

As an eternal pessimist when it comes to City I can only see them upholding the ban against us, perhaps suspending it a year so we can flood the market with money.

Anything else will be a bonus for me.
I don't think that is an option for CAS

Any links to this at all?
Just watched on bt. Probably nothing but he was first to be interviewed and asked how everyone at the club had responded during the crisis. It might just be me but he did seem to be a little friendlier towards us than I would have expected.

Think they’ve closed us down already. My link to the MCFC app just dies as though it doesn’t exist anymore.

There's a collective mass optimism that's reaching fever pitch on here. Each positive post encourages yet another positive post, its like we're all egging each other on to say something that confirms the general mood of the thread.

Sorry, but I find it really worrying that you're all allowing yourself to believe that everything is going to be ok when in fact we know the nothing. I'm a pessimist and always think the worst outcome is usually the norm.

Hope I'm wrong.

You can now throw rotten fruit at me.

Guilty as charged.

I say that with no sarcasm btw, i recognise ive been drawn into a vortex of positivity, and i beleive because i want to.

And because there is enough there to let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.