Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

In terms of the other side of the draw, I think PSG and Atleti will be the favourites to reach the final, but Atalanta are flying domestically.

They shit themselves in the first 3 CL games (including us beating them 5-1), but since then have been very good. They play Juve tomorrow (who lost to a mediocre AC Milan during the week), and I think they'll win.

Knockout football which we’ve been brilliant in under Pep (CL aside) all single games which I think suits us, lads are gonna be knackered at the end of the season!
It’s always been away goals that have fucked us in the CL. That shouldn’t be an issue now at least.

None of those teams will get near you if you’re on blob. Juve could be tricky on paper, but your intensity will blow them away. Barca are a shell of what they were and Bayern aren’t on the same level as you football wise at the moment. But if you win it, nobody can say it was an easy draw if that’s what’s left in front of you. Nobody left in the comp will want to draw you.

Unfortunately we haven`t just got to beat the opposition.

I'm ALL for Altetico win it in that side of bracket of their. I'm still buzzing they knock those entitlement Dippers out of the CL. THANK YOU Atle!

I can see Atletico beat PSG though. PSG might attack, but they will be rusty since their league are cancel.

And I would NOT underestimate Simeone. He did win Kloop BOTH legs.

And ofcourse our side of bracket, I root for MCFC to go through.

Toughest possible draw, surely ? (Given PSG haven't played any football for a while).

Maybe our CL ban was effective immediately after all ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.