UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all sat here worrying sick about whether we get to play in a competition most of us can't stand. That's typical City
Just heard of a possible announcement at 6pm? Anymore people with the inside track heard this?

There would be a beautiful symmetry to that if true.

We're all sat here worrying sick about whether we get to play in a competition most of us can't stand. That's typical City

Think it’s more to do with the 200m loss in revenue and possible players leaving and us falling way back into the pack while the scum and the scousers move miles ahead of us for the next 3/5 years.

Champs league is corrupt bag of shit.

While most of us don’t like the CL it is important to the club and players a like so like it or not the result of this will have huge implications, hence why (I think) we are all concerned about it

The wait for the result is driving me to distraction.

Someone mentioned previously that its like waiting for important exam results. Tbh I think this is worse, as at least with exams you have an idea how you did and can try and rationalise your thought process.

I really have no idea how this has gone and reading this thread my emotions are all over the place.

Only 3 more days of torture left. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.