UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant beleive the silence, nothing spoken by anyone that could give a solid idea of the outcome, the press have nothing,,normaly things as important as this leak out a day or two before,so any leaks are about due but im expecting nothing,,lets hope the 6pm today rumour is happening

pep coming out and saying that is crazy and setting himself up for a big fall ? the club should not be letting the media ask pep questions about the CAS case. it should be football only questions and games coming up, silly by the media team at city again and the feeling i get every time there is a interview the media person is so weak and he should be all over the media when a question like that is asked

your source?

A friend who is working at the Etihad today. He does a lot of work for City and is at the ground working at least 3 times a week. He isn’t a City fan and I would estimate the info he gives me is 50/50, but was wondering if anyone with a bit more of an inside connection had heard anything similar. I don’t even know if it related to the case could be a transfer or new deal?

He wrote most of that article last month! Still going on with the ‘it’ll be a disaster for EUFA if City win’ line. It’s almost like he’s a Liverpool fan continually writing what he hopes to be true. Odd that him and DeLoony work for the same rag.

Yes but have they both got degrees in journalism ? It matters apparently.

I decided to take the bull by the horns. Just got back from CAS in Lausanne. After a quick early evening break in I located the typewriter used to notify determinations. Having examined the ribbon I can confirm that the result of the most talked about dispute in modern times is ......

BARM. It's a barm not a muffin!

Pffft!

I was stood in the baker’s when 2 ladies came in to buy some breakfast rolls.
One of them was Swiss, and the other lady was Swedish, And this is what they said.

The Swiss lady asked for Brotli, as this has six letters I Assumed it must be muffin!

The Swedish lady said Frukost Bullard!

don’t think there was any need for that!

:-)

pep coming out and saying that is crazy and setting himself up for a big fall ? the club should not be letting the media ask pep questions about the CAS case. it should be football only questions and games coming up, silly by the media team at city again and the feeling i get every time there is a interview the media person is so weak and he should be all over the media when a question like that is asked
Unless the club are happy for him to answer. As he has given the answer many times they must be comfortable with it.

This has always been Tony Evans line and always contrary to what others have said. I've no doubt he's been told that by his source at UEFA but it seems very unlikely that it was not from the leaked material

I must admit I hadn’t seen that before and almost saying City will be hoisted by their own petard.
Or it’s semantics and UEFA are merely indicating the hundred or so pages of response from City didn’t disprove the hacked material.

While most of us don’t like the CL it is important to the club and players a like so like it or not the result of this will have huge implications, hence why (I think) we are all concerned about it

Massive bag of shit when blues say they dont like the CL.

Dont love playing the likes of Real, Barca' Bayern and Juve?

Dont love the top little European away trips with the firm?

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.