200 cops with criminal convictions

Stoned Rose

Including assault, fraud, burglary and drug possession and that's with only a third of forces providing figures.

Just been on Sky News.

What say Bluemoon?

Know your enemy.
Are some of these cops picking up convictions as part of an undercover operation?

as far as I am aware you are not allowed to go bankrupt and remain a Police Officer in some forces so I am surprised that you could be convicted for fraud or burglary and continue on the the force even more so with a drugs offence. It would certainly hamper your advancement.

I understand the wariness comes from exposure to be bought off or bribed - if a criminal found out a cop was in financial trouble then certain offers could be made - I'd rather not have my law officers open to compromise like that to be honest.

Used to work with someone who had joined the police, whenever an off licence got robbed the bobbies would turn up in a transit van and Chuck loads of beer/wine/spirits into it and include it in the figures with what had actually been stolen then share the spoils, she would have nothing to do with it and couldn’t believe the corruption, she started getting the cold shoulder from her colleagues and left the force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.