UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting too positive for me now. can't handle it, im out for a bit.

Hope that kills you and all that.

If they're a reliable source then i would have thought that they wouldn't be texting you about a general rumor but more on factual information.
Not if its a friend, some people know things but are reticent about shouting it from the roof tops because as well all know something like a transfer can be agreed on a Friday and off by Monday. In this instance once the decision is made it is set in stone. Just saying

The guy is a City fan. I dont think it is fair to throw him in with other journos, who are hedging their bets to look like they have the scoop. I would be very surprised if he is throwing a hail Mary here. He cares as much about this as any City fan on here.
Yes and I am not lumping him in with other journos, but with other ITK wannabees. Also maybe just now he feels the need to improve his image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.