UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Franchise”?

Finger Licking Fuckwits...

6299777_0

Possible Sun headline : UEFA RATTLED BY SHEIKH
City owner personally attended to prove fund trail
Cartel slammed by CAS verdict
Restructuring of UEFA now inevitable as reputation tarnished
Insider says CAS were staggered by UEFAs compliance with Europe’s elite ‘history’clubs agenda
Sheikh Rattle and Roll

Well has it not? The Cheesman and Sinclair tweets took it to the top and now TH has poured cold water on it plus no follow up so it’s on the way down. Waiting for something to send it back up again.

It wasn’t exactly cold water just that he had nothing to add but was as optimistic as ever.

If that’s cold water I look forward to a bracing shower.

I understand that if we didn’t get the right verdict we could take it to Swiss court of law, but if we did get it could/would UEFA do so?

Swiss Court entertains such appeals/references on limited grounds as per the CAS regulations. Its very unlikely UEFA would go to Swiss Court in appeal as chances of such appeal getting entertained is very limited . I don't think UEFA would take such a risk and cause themselves further embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.