UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he’s legit. He was at the city ‘3007 attendance game’ chanting Swales out. Thing is, the 3007 autowindscreens game was in 1998, which was 5 years after Swales finished as Chairman and 2 years after he died.......

You appear to have forgotten how loathed Swales was....people were calling for his head years after he died...

Lmao have you stole my dog?
What - this one?
BJ1gwJn.jpg

Trying a little too hard. The veil slips with the very Rag sarcasm of citing crying at Blackburn, a crowd of 3007 and dark days of yore.

Fernandinho is out of contract next summer and City would have more important players to reassure.

They are having a breakdown. Cannot wait til Monday. Fuck it, I’m taking the day off

Trying a little too hard. The veil slips with the very Rag sarcasm of citing crying at Blackburn, a crowd of 3007 and dark days of yore.

Fernandinho is out of contract next summer and City would have more important players to reassure.

The tweet that gives it away is this one -

A rumour doing the rounds is that City's stance with UEFA was very aggressive and more focused on technicalities and threats of litigation than attempts to clear the club's name.

That shows a complete lack of understanding of how CAS appeals work. For a start, they aren't arguing to UEFA!

I already see bunch twats on Twitter saying FFP is dead, we paid off CAS, the historic clubs canot let this happen (:D) etc. which is a good sign.

Wonder what newspapers will have to come up to make Pool, Arse, United fans' reading more comfortable about it.

The lobby of Pool, Bayern, United, Juve, Barca etc would want nothing else more than get City banned for whatever fake reasons.

There is no route for appeal Gary The only option would be the Swiss courts I doubt that UEFA would go that route maybe City though?

The award, notified by the CAS Court Office, shall be final and binding upon the parties subject to recourse available in certain circumstances pursuant to Swiss Law within 30 days from the notification of the award by mail or courier.
Yes, agreed. Both parties have to agree to the finding for it all to be published though from what I’ve heard. I think it would be dangerous for UEFA to escalate it as you say. City, on the other hand, have nothing to lose in my opinion though they’d get slated in the media of course.

Regardless, I still feel it’s worth waiting until Monday for the verdict. Don’t want to tempt fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.