UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet about about the two year ban being upheld and talking to players agents was interesting. That is in the context of Keven's agent coming out this week and saying how happy he is at City. Wonder if Cheesy really has the right. Back to the beer!

He should know better after Sam Lee did exactly the same thing and got it disastrously wrong.

Re Sam Lee - if he’s told something, checked it and apparently the info was kosher he had to report it. He couldn’t not

Admittedly it didn’t look great for him come February but you can only report on the information you get from, what he thought at the time, were reliable sources

That’s an interesting angle Gary. We have tended to think City would appeal if Uefa win but you are suggesting uefa might appeal if City win?
Appeal to where?

CAS’s rulings is binding unless both participating parties have standing in Switzerland (and under Swiss jurisdiction) and one wishes to appeal via Swiss courts.

Tip for those always catching up and for the upcoming days; click on the thread title and not the latest page number and it'll bring you to the last post you read.
Tip for those always catching up and for the upcoming days; click on the latest page number and skip all the bollocks since you last looked.

He looks like a twat either way!

if he is ITK, someone at the club has told him and he’s put it out to big himself up (or get back at City for stopping sponsoring him?!).

If he’s not actually ITK, and someone has fed him a line, it shows that he is willing to go out and proclaim bullshit, and can’t be trusted.

Either way, he looks like a twat...who can’t be trusted.

If City already know, they’re being classy enough to wait a few days for CAS to have their day.

If City don’t already know, then (especially within City), Cheesey looks like the ultimate twat spouting bollocks because City have given him the hint of credibility.

Trying to find a scenario where Cheesey doesn’t look like a twat, and either way (ban or no ban) he has come off as a twat!

I agree but I didn’t want to put it quite like that :-). The social media world is full of people trying to boost their numbers and profile and I really hope this isn’t one of those occasions.

I already see bunch twats on Twitter saying FFP is dead, we paid off CAS, the historic clubs canot let this happen (:D) etc. which is a good sign.

Wonder what newspapers will have to come up to make Pool, Arse, United fans' reading more comfortable about it.

The lobby of Pool, Bayern, United, Juve, Barca etc would want nothing else more than get City banned for whatever fake reasons.

Which is why if we are cleared, I hope Pep tells a few home truths and CAS release their full findings at some point.

In addition, let's remember we are dealing with a nation of morons.

Zero awareness in their claims we will have paid off CAS, an independent body.

When we could have easily paid off that well known, whiter-than-white body called Uefa, thus avoiding two years of disgraceful smearing in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.