UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that but City’s most prominent blogger/vlogger has apparently leaked it.

I agree. City wouldn’t deliver news officially but if they knew the result they would deliver it by a proxy and hope for positive headlines over the weekend and Sunday papers in particular

*I accept the word ‘if’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting

The flip side of that is we are relying on an Ian Cheeseman tweet that says he thinks we have been exonerated but that it's not confirmed.

I'd say it's currently 0-0 but we have been the better side so far...

It’s more than that to be fair. The increased optimism started off this afternoon with Pep’s comments that he’s so confident as he’s seen the club’s arguments. Then we had @PistonBlue saying he’s not normally ITK but he’d been told the verdict was in and if what he heard was true, we’ll all be very happy come Monday. Then there was that post from the ex-UEFA employee saying we’d won (not sure about that poster to be fair), then @Prestwich_Blue saying he’d just heard off a contact that the Crown Prince testified that he transferred the money, not Mansour, which must’ve been the same contact as mine because I was being told exactly the same thing at pretty much the same time. In fact, I was originally told this on Wednesday by the same contact who re-iterated it today. I will add that this contact doesn’t work at the club and as far as he knew the verdict wasn’t in yet. And finally there was Cheesy’s tweet. Oh, and I’ll add that several days ago a post from Ric largely went under the radar where he said that he tends to downplay any info he gets these days and he cited Koulibaly and CAS as examples.

So to sum up, plenty of grounds for optimism but the pessimist in me is still bricking it!

BBC and Sky saying City don’t know and will find out the same time as the rest of us at 09:30 on Monday.

Is that true? I thought it wasn’t and they now knew.
Only partially correct.

Columnae Quintus will be delivering the news to the club about an hour before CAS make the official announcement.

BBC and Sky saying City don’t know and will find out the same time as the rest of us at 09:30 on Monday.

Is that true? I thought it wasn’t and they now knew.
It's not true effectively. I'm told that the process is that CAS communicate a preliminary judgement to the parties a few days before the official release. That gives them a chance to correct any glaring errors which might impact the judgement. However if there's no such errors (and they have to be pretty crucial ones) then it's signed off and released on schedule.

Surely the beginning of the end for FFP if it is true we have won. The whole thing was bent to begin with. How dare a well run, debt free club spend it's own money?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.