UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good point.

If the club responded to every rumour on a Friday night they’d have no time to actually run the club

City don’t talk about anything. Ever. The idea that they would quash a Friday night rumour(assuming they didn’t put it out in the first place) is for the birds

City don’t do fan communication. They certainly won’t be commenting on the Tweets of a potentially disgruntled ex-radio commentator*

* That isn’t to discredit Ian Cheesemans work, I’m merely highlighting they don’t communicate. It took them days to do a camera interview re the charges in February.

We are not Liverpool, like it or not or lot keep quiet

ian cheeseman quote can be taken with a bit of tongue and cheek ? and it does not give the verdict as city have won the case ? he saying he feels city have won because of what he has heard around the football club ? cheesy must have many links behind the doors at city, if the people at city have been told you won, but been told to wait for the press embargo for 9.30am monday morning, then everybody working at the club will be wanking around high as a kite right now and impossible to hide their feelings and a leak will be coming
Amended if true !!

Interesting news that I've been told is that another of our witnesses at CAS was HH Sheikh Mohammed himself, who testified that the money for the Etihad & other sponsorships came from him, via the Crown Prince Court, and not ADUG.

If that's true then case closed and we've won.

I don’t know if I dreamt it up, but I always thought that when the Etihad deal was first unveiled it was announced that Sheikh Mohamed would cover the cost of the sponsorship of MCFC?

Then there was that post from the ex-UEFA employee saying we’d won (not sure about that poster to be fair)
He posted a thread back in November (when he claimed he was working at uefa), we deleted it, as we thought between us all that it was probably just a WUM, he posted a couple of other posts in here, but not the info he claimed to have, he hadn't posted again until today, and he said "it has been overturned", so there are plenty of other reasons for optimism, the biggest for me though is the usual media skrikes saying nobody will know till Monday, I suspect they also know, and if it was the other way round the headlines tomorrow would be jam packed full of it, regardless of the official news not being till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.