UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club isn't going to make any official response to confirm or deny rumours. It's not their news to confirm or deny.
Yeah, not a cat in hell’s chance we’ll get an official statement from the club before 9.30am on Monday. It’s possible they’d discretely downplay the rumours stemming from Cheeseman’s tweet though.

Interesting that stories of us being exonerated are all over the internet, the club will be well aware of this and I am surprised that we haven't issued a denial if there is no truth to the stories.

All the club need to say is that we are aware of the rumours but at this time we are still awaiting confirmation of the decision from CAS.

This would put an end to it, I could understand it if it was reported that we had lost the appeal but we knew we had actual won.
To be fair, I may be wrong, but the club usually only issues such corrections/statements when there's widespread reporting of something rather than the odd Twitter murmur.

The club are probably getting spammed with off the record requests. They'll almost certainly know as CAS like most courts aren't open on weekends. Statements/videos ready to go. The way Pep was talking it sounded as if he'd been told. Very confident etc etc. Who knows, but anyone claiming to be ITK, Cheesy or the likes are putting their necks on the line and risking the club's wrath regardless. If I were Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran etc I'd be staying deadly silent until 9.30am Monday morning.

The club are probably getting spammed with off the record requests. They'll almost certainly know as CAS like most courts aren't open on weekends. Statements/videos ready to go. The way Pep was talking it sounded as if he'd been told. Very confident etc etc. Who knows, but anyone claiming to be ITK, Cheesy or the likes are putting their necks on the line and risking the club's wrath regardless. If I were Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran etc I'd be staying deadly silent until 9.30am Monday morning.

If I was Ferran, I’d be drafting my resignation letter, just in case......

One, or two, speculating about the possibility of Sheikh Mansour having given evidence.

If you think about this logically.

With the "HH" thing being open to UEFA own interpretation.And UEFA deeming it incriminating.

It could play a Key roll in the CAS out come.

A Man of his standing etc.

Me speculating.

Carry on speculating Sid James ;-D

He posted a thread back in November (when he claimed he was working at uefa), we deleted it, as we thought between us all that it was probably just a WUM, he posted a couple of other posts in here, but not the info he claimed to have, he hadn't posted again until today, and he said "it has been overturned", so there are plenty of other reasons for optimism, the biggest for me though is the usual media skrikes saying nobody will know till Monday, I suspect they also know, and if it was the other way round the headlines tomorrow would be jam packed full of it, regardless of the official news not being till Monday.
If we had lost there is no way the club would leave the positive Cheeseman narrative out there because it would double the blow on Monday for all our staff, clients, customers, sub-contractors, and our fans. They would immediately contact him and ask him to take the tweet down. He was the BBC Manchester Reporter covering City for decades and knows everyone at the club. I trust him 100 per cent on this one.
The line that City and UEFA don't yet know the result is just to fend off the press to try and keep it out of the Sunday papers because City are embarrassed that something has leaked out at our end (probably not deliberately) and we made such a fuss about the leaks from UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.