UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the small issue of where he got the information from if only the top few people at the club know the result. We’d be accused of doing what we criticised UEFA for - leaking confidential information
Fuck uefa ,bunch of ****s the lot of em

I do like Cheesy but he does seem to rub people up the wrong way. I remember him being suspended for ages before being fired by the Beeb.

Now his vlogs have been removed by City. Cost cutting? I thought he had his own sponsors to fund these so the club would have little or no outlay. No press pass for him either.

I reckon he is a KFA like the rest of us, tweeting click bait to build his own profile. 50/50 chance he gets it right.
To be fair to IC I think he was suspended by the BBC due to his rightful criticism of altrincham anthony in the chelsea home game where we had 2 sent off and David Luiz wasn’t (amongst other injustices) his crime was criticising a united, sorry altrincham fan. However the chances of someone senior at our club leaking something like this to him are about as high as jessee fucking lingard winning the golden boot

Means one thing, Messi is on his way...

we've been burnt numerous times with misinformation, normally from our kid, however, this seems to be gathering momentum and I expected it to play out like this..

If it is credible, I don’t feel vindicated as they have dragged our name through the mud, I won’t gain any satisfaction until we bring down the empire and hopefully this will set the precedent in contributing to their downfall...

just a thought, and typical city, how amazing would it be to be the final champions league winners (:

The de bruyne contract talk is very promising in more ways then one. A lot of talk from his agent saying it depended on the outcome now all of a sudden it doesn’t matter hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.