Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely not seen much of him but usual players from Valencia academy tend to be good. Is this kid near the Spanish first team? U21’s? At 20 in the first team and to play close to 100 appearances in all comps for Valencia at that age he must be some player. 1 year on the contract too, it seems we’re doing a Bayern on Valencia Without being utter c@nts. This is of course on the premise we are actually signing him and not just rumours for click bait.

Off topic now, but people expect us to replace Aguero with an Aguero like, we won't but that doesn't mean we as a team won't score as many goals as with Jesu as we would with Aguero. Just different.
I think it says it all that this season we are the first team since Everton(?) back in the day that has had 5 or more players with 10+ goals. This is what Pep's teams are about. Look at his Bayern and Barca teams, goalscorers throughout the 11. Villa, Henry, Messi, Ibra, Eto'o, Iniesta, Muller, Thiago, Ribery, Robben and Lewandowski etc.

I have no doubts that we should realistically expect 10+ next season from each of Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez, Foden, KDB and Bernardo. Between Rodri, Gundo and Fernandinho could be 10 also.

Torres would be another string to the bow.

Maybe there is interest once again because a deal for Almada is not happening !
I could not see us signing two wingers....

Maybe there is interest once again because a deal for Almada is not happening !
I could not see us signing two wingers....

Almada is only about 17 though isnt he -surely he would be one for the first team (if he made it) in about 2-3 years time?

Off topic now, but people expect us to replace Aguero with an Aguero like, we won't but that doesn't mean we as a team won't score as many goals as with Jesu as we would with Aguero. Just different.

Aguero's movement and ability to take on his man and finish with the ball at his feet inside the box is quite rare. The only comp is Romario of the players ive seen play, late career ronaldo maybe, also

Guillem kind of confirms Torres arrival. Winger, technically gifted and having contract issues with current club. Sounds like Torres and apparently the deal is almost done!

I don't believe Ball beg.

Butnis Torres pacy?
Kind of. A bit quicker than Bernardo, so Sancho levels pretty much. Heard from Valencia fans that he bulked up too much during lockdown and as a result has lost a bit of pace

He has also barely started any games since the restart and when he does, he's also been subbed early. Once even at halftime. That's a big red flag for me

A technically gifted young player who is still raw. Pep can do wonders with him if he has the right attitude and learning curve. The cost of the deal makes it an attractive one. He is on last year of his contract and may cost some 30 million only. Any other young winger with similar attributes we can go after except Sancho ?

Also Bailey or Torres ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.