UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine all parties know by now. I can’t see a situation where both UEFA and City are all huddled around a fax machine all weekend.....

I think it will have been a miscalculation if he thinks nobody will remember. He has a lot of good will amongst City fans. If he’s taken a punt and got it wrong he’s going to lose that pretty sharpish. It’ll go from good will to people being very pissed off indeed with him for toying with emotions at an incredibly important time.
Agreed. He's been very foolish if he tweeted on the back of a guess/gamble. He has a lot to lose. He hardly ever misses a game, yeah? I'm guessing that the club has helped him getting hold of "difficult to get hold of" tickets. That could well dry up. Plus, whatever access he might still have at the club could well disappear. Why risk all that?

I know this much. Had UEFA won there is no way the papers wouldn't have been running with it this weekend as the leaks from the usual suspects would not have been unable to contain themselves.

UEFA asking for the decision to be moved from the day of their draw so as not to take attention away from it was the big tell.

Not even a tweet. Not one (that I can see).

I imagine all parties know by now. I can’t see a situation where both UEFA and City are all huddled around a fax machine all weekend.....

And then be surprised early in the morning and having maybe a couple of hours before the public gets informed at 9:30. Can’t see that either.

I know this much. Had UEFA won there is no way the papers wouldn't have been running with it this weekend as the leaks from the usual suspects would not have been unable to contain themselves.

UEFA asking for the decision to be moved from the day of their draw so as not to take attention away from it was the big tell.

I can see that point of view. The other way of looking at this is that given the accusations of leaks not sure they would. So many ways you could look at this, so hope Cheesy is right.

Thing is,it won't change his credibility if we do get the decision won,because I don't for one minute think he will brag about it,like Marvin has just said,he won't be trying to wind City fans up
I’m not saying I think he has just taken a punt on it. Ive always liked him and genuinely hope he has some inside info. But if he hasn’t got any info and it becomes evident he has just taken a punt I will instantly think he’s a ****. Which is my point really because I will be far from the only one.

I'm not sure moving the date is an indication of anything except limiting access to UEFA officials from the media which they would have had on draw day. Regardless of the decision they don't want some junior official coming out with something inappropriate. I agree about UEFA leaks though had it gone the other way. We'll see!

Pretty sure if cheesy has got this wrong he wont be safe at city games once fans are allowed back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.