UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To state completely exonerated isn't making an educated guess, something like City have been cleared is an educated guess, to go out that far on a limb he shortly has been tipped something.
Rubbish. He said “sounded like”, that’s typical wannabe ITK language. He doesn’t have connections at the top table, which is clearly the only place this communication sits at

I imagine all parties know by now. I can’t see a situation where both UEFA and City are all huddled around a fax machine all weekend.....
I've already posted this but clearly people don't read further back or have the memory of goldfishes. The parties will have been told the preliminary decision a few days ago, at the latest. They then have an opportunity to alert CAS to any fundamental errors in the judgement. Assuming there are none, the decision is then formalised and signed off.

I think (although I don't know for sure) that the parties may have been notified of the decision as long as 2 weeks ago. There is no doubt however that the club and UEFA know the outcome that will be announced on Monday. And it's no coincidence that the news started to come out yesterday afternoon once CAS had shut for the weekend.

Last edited:
I’m not saying I think he has just taken a punt on it. Ive always liked him and genuinely hope he has some inside info. But if he hasn’t got any info and it becomes evident he has just taken a punt I will instantly think he’s a ****. Which is my point really because I will be far from the only one.

I agree with you,the point I was making was he is not our chief spokesman,so no credibility lost either way,even when he was on BBC he was a fan who was doing the dreamiest job ever,then he fucked it up,but he's never been a spokesperson in my eyes

He’s not trying to wind people up, he is just trying to look ITK, which at this level he simply isn’t
Opinions. Mine is that Cheesy's entitled to his 2 pennyworth and if City were trying to let us know then this is how it would be done. Cheesy has spent his life following City and is well placed to pick up chatter. He could be either relaying chatter, or it could be a semi-official wink to City fans who are too nervous to accept it.

Rubbish. He said “sounded like”, that’s typical wannabe ITK language. He doesn’t have connections at the top table, which is clearly the only place this communication sits at

Guys like Buzzer will be aware of any decision make no mistake and they are not top table and they do talk to many blues in and around the club.

I know folk hate the thought of anyone knowing things they dont but its the way of the world and leaks do happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.